Friday 21 December 2007

Tale of a Tree





No classes for the next few weeks so I am going to publish a few of the pages from my first assessed book. I have decided to base it on the English oak tree looking at the tree itself..leaves, bark, branches etc.... at the life that lives on, in and around the tree...birds, plants, animals, lichens and so on.....and then look at the way the oak is, or has been used.....buildings, ships, furniture and as a symbol.... That's the plan at any rate. I have mapped out the pages and have gathered information and pictures...in fact, I am thinking of putting myself up for Mastermind with the oak tree as my special subject, I could become quite boring on the subject. Anyway, here are a couple of pages from the book...more to follow.
Have a good Christmas if you celebrate the festival...if not I hop your days as we approach the end of the year are peaceful.

No comments: