Sunday 25 May 2008

Finished!

Well, both books are finished and have been assessed by someone from City and Guilds. Now I just have to wait for the results. I have to say I was rather pleased with both completed books....let's hope the verifier from City and Guilds was. Unfortunately, my books are at the workshop at present but as soon as I have them back I will post some pictures of the finished items. I have really enjoyed the course but am glad it is finished. Every time I wanted to do some other arty or crafty thing I kept thinking I should be getting on with the C and G things. Now I can get on with some of the other things I want to try.

Rather than finish the blog with the finish of the C and G course, I have decided to continue the blog with news and pictures of the other things I am doing. I want to use some of the techniques and new materials I have learned about in collage pictures which I have started doing. I also want to make some more books as I enjoyed that part of the course.
So....watch this space. I will try to add to the blog on a weekly basis but here may be some breaks.

No comments: