Thursday 3 February 2011

A scam and an STC


I had hoped to do a posting at the beginning of the week but unfortunately I was the victim of someone hacking into my email and contact list. The result was that a number of people received an email from me saying I was in Malaysia, had been mugged and needed money! I was totally "unmugged", apart from a mug of coffee, and safe at home. Unfortunately I was logged out of my email account for 24 hours or so because my password no longer worked. Strangely enough, I could not get into gmail to use Blogger and when I tried to reset my gmail I was stymied because the email address to do this through was my hotmail address. Generally I love computers and email etc but other times I want to scream and throw the whole lot out of the window....and just because some greedy little ..*!!** wants to try and get some easy money. Grrrrrr.

Anyway I am back in cyberland. Have just completed another Artist Trading Card for Scribble Talk. I am about to start on a still life which includes grapes so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone by doing an STC of grapes (see above) as a practice run. I am pretty pleased with it. I hope the recipient will be.



Now to do some more work for The Sketchbook Challenge is Opposites. I am at the brainstorming stage. Hopefully I will have something done in a day or two

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.