Friday 22 February 2008

Tasty Textures



Experimenting with textures was the subject for this class. My efforts look like a badly made variety pizza!. I glued string for the outlines and then painted and glued various texture mediums such as paper, coloured sand, acrylic texture paste and various sizes of beads and coloured stone. Not my greatest achievement but a lot of fun to do and that, at the end of the day, is what it is all about. I have also uploaded a video clip of may latest triumph in my sketchbook.

2 comments:

Cda00uk said...

I have just found your blog by accident and linked to it on mine because I have been asked about Creative Sketchbooks and blogged a bit about taking the course last year. I did it at Easteligh and really enjoyed it!

Your teacher is taking a slightly different approach so seeing what you have done is really interesting. Makes me want to do it all over again!

Celia

Anonymous said...

I love to see what you are doing, hope that you post more.